- This Policy of processing of personal data describes how ProCROSS Aps collect and process your personal data.
- ProCROSS Aps is the data controller of your personal data. All requests to ProCROSS can be done through the contact information under article 5.
2. Which personal data do we collect, for which purposes and the legal ground for the processing online
- The legal ground for the processing personal data from our webpage is The General Data Protection Regulation article 6 (1) litra a.
You can let us know if you do not wish us to keep your contact details
When you visit, comment or like postings on our Social Medias we collect your personal data. The collection of personal data differs from page to page.
- The purpose is to be able to reach more customers, spread the stories of success full dairy farmers from all around the world.
- The legal ground for processing personal data from our Social Medias is The General Data Protection Regulation article 6 (1) litra f.
- Be aware that the different Social Media platforms might also collect your personal data and that ProCROSS do not have any control of this.
Storage and deletion of personal data.
- When you communicate with ProCROSS we storage your personal data. When you are in contact with the business of ProCROSS, we also store your personal data. This can be your e-mail address, which country you are in or other information. ProCROSS keep customer data in our system.
- ProCROSS do not actively delete any customer data unless customer asks for it. However personal data that ProCROSS is obligated to keep due to bookkeeping law, will not be deleted.
- Our lawful basis for processing your CV including personal data is our legitimate interests.
- ProCROSS has legitimate grounds to store CVs and data about you as we may apply for funding later. In which case, personal data can be stored for up to a maximum of 15 years.
When we visit your facilities, we may take your photograph and use it together with articles about the visit. The use of channels will depend on the image and storyline. We post articles on our web pages, social media channels, printed matter such as our own magazine, roll-ups, leaflets etc., distributor web pages, articles, and advertisements in magazines – including relevant trade magazines, either printed or digital. This concerns photographs of identifiable people – bulls, cows, or heifers.
- We take photographs and share these on our websites for business reasons to share good stories and for brand building purposes.
- The lawful basis for processing images is our legitimate interests, for which we do not require your consent. Our personnel have been instructed to kindly seek your permission before taking any photos and a “no” will always be respected.
- We carefully select marketing material and images to share with our owners and close business partners VikingGenetics and distributors. We do not use images of people for longer than 5 years.
- When we post images on different internet channels, we do not actively remove the images later. We adopt particular caution when using photographs, we have taken of children.
- Receivers of personal data
- Information can be trusted to external collaborators who are processing the personal data on our behalf. Your information can be share with our business partners from all around the globe, according to your country (VikingGenetics, Coopex, Creative Genetics, Pass’ Agri Solution, VikingDanmark, Växa, Faba, K&L, Global Genetics, Lactogen Genetica, Genesi Project, VikingGenetics UK, VikingGenetics Deutschland, Cooprinsem, CRI Mexico, CRV Deutschland, Ugenes…)
- The data processors are not allowed to use the information to anything else than to contact you & inform you about ProCROSS.
- Your rights
- At any time, you have the right to be informed of what data we process concerning you, from where we have collected it and what we use it for. You may also be informed about how long we store your data, and who receives data concerning you, to that extent that we pass on data into foreign countries (USA, Denmark, France, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Finland, Mexico, Chili, Portugal, Uruguay…)
- If you request, we can inform you about what data we process concerning you. The access might be limited with respect to privacy protection, business secrets and immaterial rights.
- You can make use of your rights by contacting us. You can find our contact information under article 5.
- If you think that the personal data, we process concerning you is imprecise, you have the right to have it corrected. In that case you must contact us and inform us what the imprecision is and how it can be corrected.
- In some cases, we will have an obligation to delete your personal data. This is for instance the case if you withdraw your consent. If you think that your data is no longer necessary to the purpose, we collected it for, you can request it to be deleted. You can also contact us if you believe that your data is processed in contravention of the law or other legal obligations.
- When you contact us with a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we examine whether the requirements are fulfilled, and if that is the case, we make the changes or delete as soon as possible.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of our passing of your data for marketing purposes. You can make use of the contact information under article 5 to object. If your objection is justified, we make sure to stop the processing of your personal data.
- You can make use of data portability if you want your data transferred to another data controller or data processor.
- On our own initiative, we delete your personal data, when it is no longer needed for the purpose, we collected it for.
- ProCROSS is the data controller for all collected data.
Ebeltoftvej 16, Assentoft
DK-8960 Randers SØ
3. The website governed by ProCROSS: